Thanks to all who made our Celebrating Women’s Voices event a success!
- 2021 Celebrating Women’s VoicesThanks to all our donors and attendees, our 2021 Celebrating Women’s Voices event was a success! The recipient of the 2021 Celebrating Women’s Voices award was Lucy Beard, former Executive Director of the Alice Paul Institute (API). Lucy developed the Alice Paul Girls Leadership Program which relies on successful women leaders to serve as role models … Read more
We fund educational activities that promote women’s rights.
Each year, at our Celebrating Women’s Voices event, we honor one woman for her work raising awareness to the unique value, perspectives, and contributions of women.
Testimonials from prior events
Recipients of Celebrating Women’s Voices Award
- 2015: Cathi Rendfrey, Displaced Homemaker activist
- 2016: Sally Friedman, Columnist for Phila. Inquirer, Burlington County Times, SJ Magazine
- 2017: Marty Moss Coane, Host of Radio Times, WHYY
- 2018: Judy Wicks, Founder of White Dog Café and sustainable business activist
- 2019: Claire Sliney, Exec. Prod. of Academy Award-winning Short Documentary, “Period. End of Sentence”
- 2021: Lucienne Beard, Former Executive Director of the Alice Paul Institute (API)