2022 Celebrating Women’s Voices
- 2022 Celebrating Women’s VoicesThanks to all our donors and attendees, our 2022 Celebrating Women’s Voices event was a success! The recipient of the 2022 Celebrating Women’s Voices award was Errin Haines, Founding Mother and Editor of The 19th*, a nonprofit, nonpartisan newsroom that covers the intersection of women, politics and policy. An MSNBC Contributor, Haines has also been seen … Read more
We fund educational activities that promote women’s rights.
Each year, at our Celebrating Women’s Voices event, we honor one woman for her work raising awareness to the unique value, perspectives, and contributions of women.
Testimonials from prior events
Recipients of Celebrating Women’s Voices Award
- 2015: Cathi Rendfrey, Displaced Homemaker activist
- 2016: Sally Friedman, Columnist for Phila. Inquirer, Burlington County Times, SJ Magazine
- 2017: Marty Moss Coane, Host of Radio Times, WHYY
- 2018: Judy Wicks, Founder of White Dog Café and sustainable business activist
- 2019: Claire Sliney, Exec. Prod. of Academy Award-winning Short Documentary, “Period. End of Sentence”
- 2021: Lucienne Beard, Former Executive Director of the Alice Paul Institute (API)
- 2022: Errin Haines, Editor of The 19th*